Monday, February 07, 2011

Philippines P1: From Italy to the Phils (Upadated)


I still have a lil' bite of jet lag so please forgive me for doing a photo blog without details. I promise to do it soon, when I gain full strength, lol. I had so much fun! But zZZZZZZZ for now! Ciao!

TADAH! 
I'm back! So, I'll go update this post! Enjoy!


Ok, the day was so gloomy. I prepared my things right after I woke up. I stuffs everything in a small baggage for hand carry and done. After doing my daily routine, a close friend of mine, Claire, stopped by to see me before I go. It was a pleasant meet since she took a mini coverage of my departure from the house up until we hopped in the tram. The video can be found in her FB account. Thanks Claire!

ETIHAD.. This is the 3rd airline and so far the worst I've tried. The food is drastically a no-no and the plane itself is so untidy. Yet, thanks for the safe fly. lol

I always ask for a window side seat everytime I check-in. I feel more relaxed since I don't need to bother myself of the people around me. The view is also amazing. Great!

We arrived in Abu Dhabi International Airport before midnight (local time). 
The view is great, too bad my cam isn't in the right mood to take pictures.




Manila. I guess I toot this photo 40 minutes before we landed. Great to be back! We arrived 1  hour late (uff).My family from the father's side fetched us. Great trip and tiring trip all in all. 

No comments: