Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Web Geek Isn't Bad At All

Ciao. Morning today is really, extremely gloomy. For the past 2 days, the sun was really striking. All the while I thought it's gonna be permanent until now. Wasn't able to perform my taebo rituals since I slept super late last night. And as expected, woke up late as well.

I realized lately that I have lots of online accounts. Myspace, Friendster, Facebook, Multiply, Blogger, Deviantart etc. And while I am trying to check my accounts I realized that as early as 2005 I have started to conquer the World Wide Web. That time I was 18 years old. My interest in these kind of obsession came about when we have our free Internet Nav in our Mini Campus (Mamc-Sma, to give such credits, hmm). Since I was stucked being a dormitorian for the rest of my college days, I spend most of my naive time in that Lab. And so on and so forth.

Now, I have realized that I need to take good care of these accounts. Why? Because it is a good thing that when your getting older, you need to have something that you can look into refreshing more of your youthful days. I am not (definitely) saying that I am not that old. Literally I am currently 22 years old. It just so happen that I really smiled when I checked my blog posts, freidnster comments, art works way back. And now I realized that being Web Geek isn't that bad. Hehe.

No comments: